Cypsis' second blog is for all but reviews.
REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT REVIEWS TOO!


Cypsis Blog has an official Facebook page too! Click here and hit the like button to receive review announcements, everydayish talk and more on Facebook!

12.09.2013

I am the next drama heroine

I feel like I almost killed you all with those two tremendously long posts I wrote last time (and the time before that). Sorry for that - when I get too excited about something or overly interested in some topic, I keep on rambling about it (you DO NOT want to hear me giving a "quick overview" of something that I like - it takes hours...).
Anyway this time I decided to revive you with something easier. So I present you some of the points of how my life (I hope I'm not the only one) is not so different from drama heroine. Sure I don't have two drop dead gorgeous men falling for me, nor have I something to avenge, I don't have a job that should be done into a series and I don't have death written over me (I do have an incurable disease but that's nothing to worry about), but that doesn't mean I can't be the next heroine:

- Like Riko from Buzzer Beat I collect stamps/ stickers so that I could get free stuff or a discount.
confession time: During last month I have achieved collecting all the stickers twice.
Now I'm filling my third "book" - do I have a problem?
 - Like Oh Ha Ni from Playful Kiss  I can name all of the members of my favourite bands (+their life stories and history of scandals)
confession time: I do not know all the Super Junior members by heart
as I am not that keen in their music (but I know "sorry sorry" dance!
and lyrics: "sexy, free and single; ready to mingle" -
WAIT! Those aren't the lyrics, right?)

- Like Mary from Mary Stayed Out All Night  even when I have no furniture, as long as I have a device to watch dramas with, I'm alright
confession time: soon it's been 5 years of watching dramas.
For me it's not an choice of preferences, it's a life style.
 -  Like Hotaru from Hotaru no Hikari  when I can stay home for the whole day all alone, I don't give a damn about my looks
confession time: I do wear my hair like that when I'm at my parents place
and my jersey's are the comfiest things on earth!
but the best thing is never leaving your pajamas...
- Like Toake from Party wa Owatta I get sleepy after drinking too much and I can sleep everywhere in every position
NO confession time as I have NOT fallen asleep in the restroom!
(even though I have wanted... and now that I think about it..
maybe that's why it's called the RESTroom?)

So what similarities do you have? Be sure to let me know in the comments! 
Happy continiuning Christmas month!

No comments:

Post a Comment