Cypsis' second blog is for all but reviews.
REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT REVIEWS TOO!


Cypsis Blog has an official Facebook page too! Click here and hit the like button to receive review announcements, everydayish talk and more on Facebook!

10.14.2013

"It worked in dramas!" aka Things I want to do PART 1

As Seol Chan from Monstar said: "It worked in dramas!". It made me think about all the things that work out just fine in dramas, but in real life they wouldn't be so easy. All those heartbeating moments and illogical behavior - there is so much I want to experience in real life too! So I'll just write them down in random order:

I WANT TO:
- Lie in bed like Seol Chan and his-fantasy-Se-Yi did in Monstar episode 3. 
It would be totally uncomfortable and weird but cute as Hello Kitty with a strawberry shortcake. The biggest problem I have with this "point" is that I'm not so sure I can just lie on top of someone like Yong Junhyung and not have any perverted thoughts - way to go you stupid fangirl mind! -.-

- Timeslip into the past to confess my feelings to my childhood friend (need examples? Proposal Daisakusen, Operation Proposal).

I've always found the "childhood friends theme" cute and enthralling! Fairy, come to me and make me timeslip!!! What?! I do not have that kind of childhood friend so it's out of question? Damn you and your fairy rules -.-

- Live in the same apartment/ house with the love of my life by coincidence (basically every other Korean drama and of course "Hotaru no Hikari").
At the moment I live in a dorm but the guys next door don't really count as neither of them can be titled as "the love of my life" T.T

- Listen to music from the same earphones! (Buzzer Beat, Heartstrings)
I have no idea why I find it so adorable - maybe because it is a good reason to have his face close to mine? Also this "act" excludes only the two of us into a world separated from others - isn't it special? To be honest I was really close in achieving this point years ago - back when I was still in elementary. We were on a field trip and somehow we made girls and boys sit next to each other. I sat next to the guy who some years later became my first boyfriend. During that field trip I was listening to Enrique Iglesias (how do I remember that??) from a cassette player (yeah the times were like that -.-'). But he declined my sweet offer...

- Fall in a way that ends up with me and the love of my life accidentally kissing (basically every other drama).
I'm afraid I will break my nose before that happens (damn that European face).

- Get really drunk and be piggybacked back home (basically every other drama - but I have doubts about it after watching Marriage Plot).
 I am not going to talk about my quite colorful drunk record, but the thing that isn't in it is being piggybacked back home - mostly because at times like that I am not the only person drinking so if he -whoever takes this responsibility to bring me back home- would try to piggyback me - I think it would end with my face meeting the street...

1 comment:

  1. like all of them
    really wish to try this :- Live in the same apartment/ house with the love of my life by coincidence its really funny .

    ReplyDelete